Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jared40

Currently I am undecided about my major but I am leaning towards Communications. I will know sometime within the next month or so after I discuss it more with my advisor.  As for technology and society... I think that technology influences society. Along with technology comes the whole aspect of social media. With social media, there comes a lot of different blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, etc., that affect our society. I think that in this generation too many people feed off of what they see on social media without a solid understanding of things. In other words, I feel people in this generation are gullible.  Due to technology and a plethora of smart phones, access to social media is available at literally all times. I feel as though it is a popular thing and it's what people do in this generation, it messes with society sometimes as well just because sometimes there are many different truths and false  acquisitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment